FTX, Celsius, Three Arrows, Voyager, BlockFi… who’s next?
Crypto.com has been pretty good to me for the past year however, they have
- Lowered the staking rates they pay back for the average account holder
- Their CRO has not done any better than Bitcoin (my crypto bellwether)
- They are going to remove both free Spotify and Netflix by the end of the year.
- They are limiting how much cash back rewards you can get from their credit card
- They are adding fees to load up their card from a bank
I am digging the Ledger Nano which keeps my crypto in my hands on a hardware device.