Bryan Johnson is a successful entrepreneur who has invested millions of dollars in finding ways to extend human lifespan. He has outlined a blueprint for living longer and shares his progress and results openly.
When I first started watching Bryan Johnson anti aging experiment videos I was skeptical and thought it was strange. The whole thing seemed so extreme and so eccentric. And in some ways it is. But then I stopped and checked myself: was I just being negative? Was I jealous of someone with millions in disposal income that can just focus on his health each day with an army of trainers, assistants and doctors? Probably in a way.
Give Him a Chance?
Then I started being more open minded and listening to him. He made some points that very much resonated with me:
-Don’t most people want to live long healthy and wealthy lives? Yes, I think so. That is part of what Money Vikings is all about.
-Why is our current society so self destructive when it comes to our physical and mental health? We do not have a healthcare system we have a sick care system.
-What if through measurement and the scientific method we could develop a blue print to slow down aging and live longer and stronger?
Check out the Blueprint for yourself, you be the judge:
Money Viking Anti-Aging Techniques
Main Elements of the Blueprint
I do not have the inclination, resources or desire to do everything Bryan does. But what if I could incorporate some of the concepts to live a better life than I would have? Why not?
Here are some of the main elements of his regimen:
- Nutrition: Johnson emphasizes the importance of eating a healthy diet that is rich in nutrients and low in processed foods. He advocates for a diet that is high in fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins.
- Exercise: Regular physical activity is another key element of Johnson’s blueprint. He suggests incorporating both aerobic and strength training exercises into your routine to maintain muscle mass, bone density, and overall health.
- Sleep: Getting adequate sleep is crucial for good health and longevity. Johnson recommends aiming for seven to eight hours of sleep each night and establishing a consistent sleep routine.
- Stress Management: Chronic stress can have negative effects on both physical and mental health. Johnson suggests finding ways to manage stress, such as meditation, yoga, or other relaxation techniques.
- Medical Interventions: Johnson also believes that medical interventions, such as regular check-ups and screenings, can help prevent and treat illnesses that can shorten lifespan. He also advocates for using technology and data to better understand and optimize health.
Overall, Johnson’s blueprint emphasizes the importance of a holistic approach to health and wellness, incorporating a range of strategies to promote longevity and well-being.
Money Viking Strong
Whereas I am not going totally in (I do like the occasional hamburger, pizza and beer), why not consider some of the data and incorporate some of the ideas? One of our core values at Money Vikings is living a life of True Wealth that involves a focus on health, wealth and relationships.
Bryan is Right About Some Things
I have to give the guy credit. He did not need to share all his progress and practices openly. He has taken all kinds of criticism and scorn on the internet for being different. But I believe history will prove him right. Someday we may look back at past habits and believe humans were foolish to be so destructive to themselves. It has happened before. For example, most doctors no longer smoke.
More Money Vikings Health Resources